9/20/2007

LONG TIME, NO BLOG....

Can you be-leaf it? It's Autumn!

You know when...
you meet someone on the street that you haven't seen for a long time and they ask you what you have been doing, "what's new"? And even though you HAVE been VERY busy, which in fact maybe one of the reasons you haven't seen this person in such a long time.... you can't quite grasp ...just one little thread to try to express to them what HAS been going on...and convince them that you really HAVE been very BUSY! This is how I feel while writing this BLOG. It has been so long. And so much has happened. And how do you catch up? Honestly, I don't know if I can write that much. But hopefully, with a word here and there...and through the creative expression of ART and music..you might, you JUST might get some insight. There is new ART and/or writing on every page.... And the music.. weeeell... my landlord stopped in today to fix some flooring in my kitchen as I was about to test some music. He asked...as it was silent when he arrived..."What, no music today?" (I am always playing something when he shows up...and he always seems to like what he hears.) Anyway..I told him he had great timing and played for him what I have attached to INTERMEZZO. Surprised, he said... "Hmmm, not your usual...this sounds like elevator music". Well....yeah...but only in Tuscany! Hey....there is a method to my music madness... More about that at a later date.:-) Please visit the MUSIELight page. Since I am no longer "HOSTING" on a regular basis...I wish to spend some time doing one on one sessions again. So please read about it and if it sounds like it could be beneficial for you to have a session...let me know!! By the way..I LOVE reading COMMENTS on the BLOG. PLEASE, feel free to leave a sign that you have been here! "THANKS" in advance...for reading, looking and listening. Planning on updating more often. CME
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Some things I have (re?) learned this summer: :-) The shortest path between two points is to...listen. Boundaries are simply imaginary margins set on your "page" of life to contain in an orderly manner, what is being created . A bittersweet thought: Like, really does attract LIKE. Past and Future=NOW. They just have different "lenses" attached. To zoom in,... simply soften the focus. If you can't do IT, (anything) with passion... then stop doing it at all. Seemingly, (but not really) Contrasting Advise: If you are one single iridescent, glowing flower in a large field and you find that you have been targeted by a"stream of pesticide"... Just fold up your little petals...get close to the ground and... love your roots. Then...transplant yourself in a new field. Feeling "tapped out" has a whole new meaning to me, now. :-) WORDS are like stars. And last but not least...THIS SUMMER...I was finally shown the proper way to say "CHEEEEEZE!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like really does attract like is about as bittersweet as it gets. Really.

I love the Kitschy Korner...hmm, perhaps a new title for a kitschy blog!!!! No pressure!

Anonymous said...

Love the updates!
Went through everything.. Just sit back and took the time.. Beautiful and Touching. Love You Lady!

Anonymous said...

Love your Blog !!! but everytime I read your newest, I wish I was doing one
of my own-(more private probably-hahahah) I think the cheeze one was my favorite-hahahaha

like attracts like: I have soo been working on recognizing and realizing
that-and working with that-It's more easy to see in others, so while I am
talking to others, I can see it for myself-I
am deeply grateful and blessed to have my mirrors-
thank you for reminding us about it. And I loved what you said about trying to explain why you have been so busy-when you sit down and think about it, it would kind of be boring to
list every little thing, and it would never be enough to explain anything-

I got so lost in all that is on all your PAGES, that it seemed that they all
transformed as I tried to get back to HOME- hahahah I don't think I was ever
on the same page twice, and even if I was, it looked different than it did
before- I know, that does not make sense, but perhaps it was real-
your art is beautiful, and inspiring-definitely worthy of having your own
show- how happy I am for you.

I loved the one about your mother- as you know, I have similar issues-
perhaps some day I can work on healing them- there is hope- I too have
wondered about how our relationship looks now? should I feel differently
about her? How can I bridge a whole lifetime of feelings with where she is
now? perhaps a crossover with her in mind would be great- as time goes on I
look forward to being able to step back and see our life together from a
different perspective-a great healing will take place-

Thank you for all the different media modalities that you have chosen to
teach and commune and share with us- we are blessed to have you in our
circle of friends